Complete Nonsense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complete Nonsense

forum of fools

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Darting and Common Courtesy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
just_trippin_darts

Good Darting and Common Courtesy Empty
PostSubject: Good Darting and Common Courtesy   Good Darting and Common Courtesy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 10:43 am

Mad We need more respect for our fellow darters when they are at the throw line. The hooping and hallering seems to be getting more and more out of hand. You can get excited but there is a limit to how loud you get. If you are not throwing then please stand back out of the way so that the players who are in the game have room to move, players at the line should never be crouded or have to work their way to the line to throw.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good Darting and Common Courtesy   Good Darting and Common Courtesy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 10:47 am

I agree..It has gotten a tad bit worse over the past couple of seasons.
Back to top Go down
https://nonsense.board-directory.net
sleach

PostSubject: Re: Good Darting and Common Courtesy   Good Darting and Common Courtesy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:58 pm

I hear ya. On more then one occasion have i been in the process of throwing my dart when someone started shouting and threw me off. I can't say that i'd of hit it if there was no shouting, but I think it would have at least been more accurate.

Steven was here

P.S. we need a dart throwing smiley! tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Darting and Common Courtesy   Good Darting and Common Courtesy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Darting and Common Courtesy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Complete Nonsense :: DARTS :: TADA-
Jump to: